Who is propper?
We’re one of Australia’s fastest growing and exciting Real Estate start-ups. What’s driven our success has been our ability to create long term relationships with our customers to help them build financial growth and peace of mind. Our vision is to build Australia’s first property services platform that supports property owners and those who live in them with all aspects of owning or living in a home. We’ve started with property management and since 2017 we’ve already expanded our service to now operate in 7 cities across Australia, with further expansion on the horizon.
At propper we’re a bunch of customer focused property experts, led by a senior leadership team who come from pedigree of tech-enabled and scaled operational businesses and have worked at leading brands.
We have four core values that who we are and how we behave. These values ground us in a common set of expectations for ourselves and the people look to join rapidly growing propper team. These values are:
Help with heart: Whether it be for our customers or our team, our aim is to always deliver not only an exceptional outcome, but also an exceptional experience.
Trail blaze tomorrow: We’re not afraid to try new things and challenge the status quo because innovating today will build a better tomorrow for our customers, for our company and for our industry.
Get stuff done: No matter how big or small the challenge, every member of our team – from CEO to Assistant – is empowered and expected to take it on with commitment, courage and humility.
Take pride: By taking pride in absolutely everything we do today for our customers and team, we know that we can look back tomorrow and be proud of what we’ve delivered.
This role is not your typical Senior Property Manager role. You’ll spend your time managing a portfolio of properties with flexibility to work remotely from home (up to 3 days a week), whilst also providing day-to-day operational support to our National Head – Property Management and your peers in our Victorian team. You’ll be supported by an extensive Support Team who will handle accounts, routine inspections, ingoing/outgoing reports, and leasing activity for you. This will allow you to focus on your core daily property management activities, consisting of:
- Building strong prosperous working relationship with your portfolio of property owners and tenants.
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs for positive customer outcomes
- Managing lease vacates & renewals
- Managing rental arrears
- Maintaining information in our proprietary CRM
- Identifying and activating cross-sell opportunities with your portfolio of landlord and tenants.
This is a full-time role with flexible working conditions. You will split your time between our vibrant office co-working space in St Kilda and working from home.
The ideal candidate for our Senior Property Management position will have:
- A minimum of 5 years property management experience in Victoria.
- Industry leadership experience
- A valid Agent’s Representative qualification or Victorian Real Estate Agent’s Licence
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Customers who love you and a relentless determination to give them a great experience
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
- Love of change, innovation and a ‘forward thinking’ growth mindset
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
Why come work for us
- Monday to Friday business hours with excellent work-life balance.
- Competitive salary, with vehicle/tools allowance and company provided petrol card/toll account.
- Opportunity to work in a young, rapidly growing company with highly motivated and talented professionals.
- Be part of an amazing start-up culture.
- Be supported by an administration team, so you can stay focused on what you’re good at – being on the tools.
Working at propper means being part of amazing start-up culture with an inspired vision to drive positive change in the Property Management industry. If you haven’t heard of us before, check us out at www.propper.com.au
To have a confidential chat about this exciting opportunity, reach out to our Head of Property Management, Paul Mineo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 962 265.