Who is propper?
We’re one of Australia’s fastest growing and exciting Real Estate start-ups. What’s driven our success has been our ability to create long term relationships with our customers to help them build financial growth and peace of mind. Our vision is to build Australia’s first property services platform that supports property owners and those who live in them with all aspects of owning or living in a home. We’ve started with property management and since 2017 we’ve already expanded our service to now operate in 7 cities across Australia, with further expansion on the horizon.
At propper we’re a bunch of customer focused property experts, led by a senior leadership team who come from pedigree of tech-enabled and scaled operational businesses and have worked at leading brands.
We have four core values that who we are and how we behave. These values ground us in a common set of expectations for ourselves and the people look to join rapidly growing propper team. These values are:
Help with heart: Whether it be for our customers or our team, our aim is to always deliver not only an exceptional outcome, but also an exceptional experience.
Trail blaze tomorrow: We’re not afraid to try new things and challenge the status quo because innovating today will build a better tomorrow for our customers, for our company and for our industry.
Get stuff done: No matter how big or small the challenge, every member of our team – from CEO to Assistant – is empowered and expected to take it on with commitment, courage and humility.
Take pride: By taking pride in absolutely everything we do today for our customers and team, we know that we can look back tomorrow and be proud of what we’ve delivered.
This role is not your typical property manager role. You’ll spend your time managing a portfolio of properties from your laptop and phone, with flexibility to work remotely from home and on the road (your patch will be) Brisbane to Ipswich. You’ll be supported by an operational team who look after accounts, organising your routine inspections, and leasing admin activity for you. This will allow you to focus on your core daily activities, consisting of: .
- Handling landlord & tenant enquiries
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs
- Managing lease vacates & renewals
- Open inspections
- Routine inspections
- Entry and Exit Condition Reports
- Managing rental arrears
- Maintaining information in our proprietary CRM
To welcome you on board as the newest member of the propper team, you will need to demonstrate your:
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Customers who love you and a relentless determination to give them a great experience
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
- Love of change, innovation and a ‘forward thinking’ growth mindset
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
Why come work for us
- Monday to Friday business hours with excellent work-life balance.
- Competitive salary, with vehicle/tools allowance and company provided petrol card/toll account.
- Opportunity to work in a young, rapidly growing company with highly motivated and talented professionals.
- Be part of an amazing start-up culture.
- Be supported by an administration team, so you can stay focused on what you’re good at – being on the tools.
The must haves
- Hold a Certificate of Registration or Licence
- A minimum of two (2) years practical property management experience
- A current drivers license
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Awesome mentorship form our Head of Property Management and Head of Customer Experience. We’ll invest in you and help you improve your skills!
- Significant opportunities for advancing your career with national career opportunities
- Be part of an industry leading team that is driving change and innovation in property management
- You will be supported by an administrative team & technology to help you focus on the tasks that matter
Working at propper means being part of amazing start-up culture with an inspired vision to drive positive change in the Property Management industry. If you haven’t heard of us before, check us out at www.propper.com.au
To have a confidential chat about this exciting opportunity, reach out to our CEO, Ash Frenken, email@example.com