Who is propper Maintenance?
propper Maintenance is a subsidiary of propper, one of Australia’s fastest-growing and successful real estate start-ups. propper Maintenance is a smart-tech-enabled property maintenance company that launched in Sydney in November 2019 and is fully licensed for Electrical and Plumbing Services, currently operating out of Sydney and Melbourne.
propper Maintenance was launched to provide plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance services to property managers and their properties under management. We are committed to providing our agency partners, their landlords and tenants with speedy resolutions of maintenance and repair requests, quality workmanship, and exceptional customer service.
Due to our exceptional growth, we’re looking for a Service Coordinator/Scheduler to join our young, enthusiastic and professional maintenance team in our Surry Hills Head Office with the flexibility to work remotely from home (up to 3 days a week).
Reporting directly to our Head of Operations, as our Service Coordinator/Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Allocating jobs to our team of trades, optimising for the most efficient daily and weekly schedules
- Working closely with our team of trades to prepare accurate quotes for our customers on requested maintenance jobs
- Contacting customers to confirm job bookings, job progress and seek feedback on completed jobs to ensure our high standards of quality workmanship and customer service and maintained
- Purchase of materials and supplies for scheduled jobs on a ‘just-in-time’ method
- Preparation of invoices and ownership of our accounts receivable process to ensure invoices are paid on time
- General customer service and administrative support
- Effective coordination and administration support for all service delivery technicians
- Managing the day to day operations of the service team
- Scheduling of all programmed maintenance, repairs and installations
- Triaging of breakdowns, quoting on repairs and ordering materials as required.
- Ensuring that technicians have the necessary resources including parts to undertake scheduled work safely and to budget.
- Maintaining strong relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders
To welcome you on board as our newest Service Coordinator in the propper Maintenance team, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a scheduling or coordinator role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail
- A ‘get sh*t done’ attitude
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A love of change and willingness to actively drive business process improvement
- Experience working with industry technology (any CRM or scheduling software)
You must have
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a scheduling or coordinator role
Why come work for us
- Get practical on the job training and excellent ongoing support from our Head of Operations & Lead Scheduler
- Monday to Friday business hours with excellent work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Real opportunities to advance your career in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work in a young, vibrant and motivated team of talented professionals
- Be part of an amazing start-up culture